Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and SPECIALS

I know, it has been a long time since I last posted.   The last half of September and all of October and thus far November has been extremely busy between teaching around the country and in the store.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING"  to all of you.   I have so very many things to be thankful for this year.   An awesome family (related and non-related "My Needle-Nookers"), GREAT Ladies that help me both in the store and while traveling, and the great opportunity to share my "LOVE" of sewing with so many terrific ladies.

Hopefully you are all busy with your Christmas sewing. We will be having a "Daily Special" from now until the end of November.   This Friday and Saturday we have a "Special Gift" with every purchase.  Call in orders welcomed for our out of towners.

Saturday December 17 we will be having a "Special Sewing your UFO's*"  from 9AM - 6PM.   Call to reserve your place.   

We all look forward to seeing you soon and I promise not to be so long before my next post.

No comments: