Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Bra Workshop Added Plus New Fabrics have arrived.

We are so excited!!!   We will be heading back up to the Bernina store in Overland Park, Ks on November 4, 5 & 6, 2011.   Contact information is under " Upcoming Workshops".

Janet and I had a great time last weekend with the Overland Park group making knit tops.   It was also fun to see a couple of ladies that had taken workshops with us previously that came by to "shop".

By popluar demand, we have just received more of the "Ruffled Knit".  There is Black, White, Purple and a varigated Brown/Coral.  They also sent me some new swatches that I need to get ordered.  

New colors in Terry cloth are now available:  Pink, Baby Blue, Mint & Yellow.
I see lots of baby towels to make in my future.   As some of you know, I am going to be a Grandma in early February.  Monica and Ben are very excited.

Interlock Knits just in time for Fall/Winter:  Some are 100% cotton others are 65%Polyester/35%Cotton.  Navy, Dark Red, Red, Turquiose and Black.

No comments: