Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Single Elite Bra Kits

Individual Bra Kits are designed to make 1 Bra up to a size 48H. We have a variety of colors and fashion fabrics. Due to the constant change please call or e-mail with specific requests. Below find examples of the types of bra kits that are available.


Sample of a Basic $20.00 kit




Includes

  • Tricot for both Lower cups, Upper cup &  self made straps
  • Power Net for bra band
  • 5/8" plush elastic - lower band
  • 3/8" plush elastic - back & underarm & center front
  • Hook & Eyes - closure for back
  • Channeling - cup support & holder for underwires
  • Twill Tape - center front reinforcement
  • Satin Plush - strap extension or self made straps
  • Tailor weight - interfacing for self made straps
  • Underwire

Sample of a Fancy & Lace $20.00 Kit

Includes

  • Fashion Fabric - for outer lower cup, upper cup & self made straps
  • Tricot - for lower lining cup and upper cup
  • Power Net - bra band
  • 5/8" Plush elastic - lower band
  • 3/8" elastic back, under arm and center front edge
  • Hook & Eyes - back closure
  • Channeling - cup support & holder for underwires
  • Twill Tape - center front reinforcement
  • Satin Plush - strap extension for self made straps
  • Tailor weight - interfacing for self made straps
  • Underwire



Sample of a Fashion $24.00 kit

Includes

  • Fashion Fabric - for Bra Band, outer lower, outer upper cup & self made straps
  • Tricot - lining for lower cup and upper cup
  • Power Net - bra band
  • 5/8" plush - lower bra band
  • 3/8" plush - back, under arm and center edge elastic
  • Hook & Eye - back closure
  • Channeling - cup support and holder for underwires
  • Twill Tape - center front reinforcement
  • Satin Plush - strap extension for self made straps
  • Tailor weight - interfacing for self made straps
  • Underwire

Note: These kits DO NOT include underwires, flannel, poly-fleece or extra Hook & eyes. Please purchase these separately if needed.

7 comments:

theblondielou said...

Hi, how do I leave an email? I don't know a thing about "blogging"! Do you sell fabric, elastic, etc. around the country? I sure wish I lived near you so I could attend all your classes! I am currently sewing on some panties and am trying to locate 3/8" beige very plush lingerie elastic I like at a good price in bulk.....do you sell or can you recommend a source??? I would even consider white and then tea dye or Ritz dye! I have taken two bra classes a few years back and have made a bra and a bustier or two and then decided it was easier to wait til Victoria Secret had a sale!!! I am a 32D but as I had yo-yo'ed like crazy in my early 20's (I am now 50) I am fuller on the bottom and flatter on top as far as my actual breast! I don't have a girlfriend who could actually help me fit myself though I do have a Uniquely You dress dummy (but even though I sewed a fitting shell to fit me and then fit that on the foam I have since lost about 10 lbs so she is about 40-35-43 and I am 37-30-39!) I fluatuate in weight 10-20 lbs and size 8 (at my absolute thinnest to size 12+ (with Size 10 on top and 10-12 on the bottom being reasonable most of the time).... It is highly unlikely I can maintain this weight (I am living on one bowl of cream a wheat a day, a bowl of shredded wheat and then maybe a light can of fruit or salad. I love front hook bras as I have had a neck surgery.....what patterns do you recommend? I live in Maryland in the Baltimore area.....do you have any one you know of who makes bras here? Thanks! Laura

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Thank you so much for your post.

Please call at 316-684-5989 or e-mail us at NdlNookFab@aol.com

We will be happy to help you out and we carry the plush you are looking for.

Trisha said...

Hi:
I'm trying to make a bra with some nice stretch satin I got. I got the cups down by using knit stabilizer but every time I try covering the powernet with the satin stuff I end up with a nasty looking band. Is there any way I can use just the satin, or a way to keep the satin and the powernet from being so irritated with each other? I'd love it if powernet came in more colors than black and white. I found some mesh powernet but I'm not sure it would work on a bra band.
ColorMeFrustrated

Anne said...

Trisha: When I use a stretch satin with power net lining I stitch them together using a medium width and length zig-zag. I make sure that the stretch satin is nearest the feed dog on my machine. I find it much easier to control. You were correct, mesh powernet is not the same weight as the medium powernet used for bras. The mesh powernet is commonly used for dance and theatre costumes when they need the support for the garment but want it to look like skin. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Anne

D said...

How do I know what size kit to order? The pulldown menu lists UWF and UWC but there is no explanation for what those mean. I am searching everywhere on the NeedleNook store site for how to measure but cannot find it. Is it as simple as measuring the ribcage circumference?

yanmaneee said...

a bathing ape
longchamp bags
kyrie irving shoes
air jordan
kobe byrant shoes
jordan 11
jordan shoes
nike off white
longchamp
supreme outlet

Unknown said...

read what he said hop over to this site blog here Hermes Dolabuy browse around these guys explanation