Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Top For ME !!!!


OK, don't faint.... since I am posting 2 days in a row..... just forgot to add this picture yesterday. This is a new Kwik Sew pattern # 3658 It has a version for this top and also a dress. I made this one from a Panne Velour. It is very fast and easy. The upper part of the front is double to create the neckline on a fold. I think this is going to be great with my brown stretch twill slacks that have a pink pin stripe..... We have lots of great Panne Velour to choose from and they make great tops for the Fall/Winter.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very nice top, Anne, thanks for pointing out the pattern. Keep posting, we like hearing from you!

Pam Erny said...

Fabulous top, Anne! I just love that pattern!

...must call you soon...need to replenish my stash :)