Friday, November 21, 2008

Great Find, Cute PJ's & HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Any time I get the chance, I'm off to buy more fabrics,
especially if I find a great deal.
Below are wonderful 100% SILK wovens
(I know, it does not stretch, but could not resist)
45" wide and the BEST part is the price.... $ 7.00yd.
The print is very different, but the
more I look at them, the more I like them.
I can see them in nightgowns, blouses,
camisoles and WOW even a bra !!!!!

Others that jumped into my van ----solid interlocks,
jersey prints, polar fleece in leopard, zebra and for
Kansas State fans a "Cat Power".




Had to share these wonderful PJ's that were special made by grandma. What a lucky granddaughter. This was grandma
first try at color-blocking.... I think she did a terrific job,
especially since the fabric is Stretch Terry. Congratulations!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. I am very excited as my entire family will be here this year. That means brothers, sisters-in-law, nephews, nieces, great nephews, great nieces all converging on Mom and Dad. We will start our day with our semi-annual photo session at a local hotel then retreat to the house for the remainder of the day.

Remember that we will be open regular hours
Thursday(11/28) and Friday(11/29).
We look forward to seeing those that are visiting our area.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

We're driving through Wichita in the middle of the night the day before Thanksgiving. I tried, but I can't talk my husband into delaying our trip so we can make a stop at your store on our way through. I think he's worried we'll be in there for hours and hours, and we'll never make it to Denver in time. :)

Anne said...

Ruth: Maybe on the return trip home. I will gladly meet you at the store after hours. Have a great time in Denver.