Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FALL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Can you believe this weather. It almost feels like October instead of September. We have just received another assortment of Jersey, Ribbed and Slinky Knits in prints and solids. I have been starting to think about new fall/winter garments. I hope to have some new garments to show you by the end of this week.

Kwik Sew has some wonderful new patterns available. Several remind of patterns from the mid 80's but updated and ever so stylish. There is a great new jacket pattern that is made from a square of fabric with sleeves and pockets added. Take a look here . I am really excited about this garment. I want to make a few changes and have it ready for the cooler days of
Cross Country (Bryce is running again for the 6th year).

Here is a garment that one of our customers designed for a
friend that is getting married soon. I just had to share. I think
she did a fabulous job !!!! She is also making a pair a boy-cut
panties out of the same stretch lace that was used for the midriff
on the gown.

REMEMBER THAT SEW-IN SEPTEMBER 13 4pm - 10pm.

No comments: