Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer is Here



It has been a very busy past month. With all the end of school activities (my son Bryce is
now a Senior), Bra Workshops in Atlanta, Ga and Knoxville, Tn and all the daily happenings
at the store have left little time for posting. Here is the picture of the promised Striped
Cotton/Lycra Jersey Knits. They are all at least 60" wide and $6 yd.






I did find a couple of hours before leaving for the bra workshops and made two of my great-nieces swimsuits for their upcoming cruise. The suit on the left is from my scrap boxes and the suit on the right is a plaid cut on the bias. Both are Kwik Sew patterns.


Just a reminder: We will be closed July 4 - 12, 2008 and reopen on July 14th. A new class schedule will be posted by July 21. If there is a specific class that you would like included in the new schedule, please email me at ndlnookfab@aol.com. Be sure to include whether a daytime, evening or all day Saturday class is your prefered time.

I hope all of you are having an enjoyable summer and we look forward to seeing you soon!!!

Anne, Debbie, Grace, Shari and Jennifer

No comments: