Thursday, February 26, 2009

California Ladies are looking "Perky" - SLINKY SALE

I have just returned from our adventures in California. Santa Rosa, Los Angeles and San Diego ASG groups are fantastic !!!!! There are now 75 ladies with new bras !!!! Although there was rain (which CA really needs lots more) for 4 days we had a great time. Deb is staying with friends and will return March 7th.

I now have lots a catching up with what has been happening in the store and at home.... BTW, never leave your teenage son and husband alone for 15 days..... Those boys of mine decided they needed a new project to work on together, SOOOO they are the proud new owners of a 1998 Camaro. They are quickly working on making it a "St Clair" custom. I will try to get pictures. It is a great car and Bryce took me for a ride last evening.

Saturday, February 28th begins our "25th Anniversary SLINKY SALE" All Slinky fabrics are 25% OFF thru March 7th. Mail orders welcomed.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Anne, sounds like such a fun trip and I am so happy you are home safe and sound!! I left you an award on my blog, check it out.

Giovonnae said...

Hey Ann! Glad that everyone got home safely. I just finished my second bra and it fits great!! Thanks for the redraft of the pattern!