Saturday, November 19, 2016

CHRISTMAS SEWING TIME:

Needle Nook on Mondays
Nov 28, Dec 5 and Dec 12. 
Times are 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. 

The store is closed but I will open it for anyone who wants to come in and sew. It will be a great time to finish your Christmas sewing without interruption. Come and go as you wish. Bring a sack lunch, snacks or go out to lunch. I will put on a pot of coffee, and hot water for tea. Plan to put $5 in the kitty to help defray the costs of heating and lighting the store. There are always open machines if you don't want to haul yours in and it is so convenient to sew at the Needle Nook as supplies are available. Doll clothes for 18" dolls is one of my passions and I am willing to share techniques and patterns. 

Call the Needle Nook to let me know if you are coming and if you have any requests. Janet

No comments: