Tuesday, January 1, 2013

29TH ANNIVERSARY IS COMING FEB 3RD

I can hardly believe it has been 29 years, Feb 1st since my mom & I first unlocked the door to Needle Nook Fabrics!!!!   See picture. Look at those fashions that we are wearing.   Oh My!!! WHAT A RIDE IT HAS BEEN.  

I have known many of you since day one and I cherish each of those friendships as well as those added through the years and look forward to new ones.   I have had the honor of watching children grow and now having those children share the Needle Nook Fabric experience with their children.   I have been honored to attend many events involving those that have passed through our doors and feel very blessed by each and every one.

Our upcoming 29th ANNIVERSARY SALE 
 FEB 3, 2013, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY.  
HOURS will be 1:00pm to 4:00pm.  

SUPER BOWL DAY SPECIALS:
29% OFF
ALL Laces and Stretch Laces 
Polar Fleeces 
Sweatshirt Fleeces 
Flannel Plaids
Scuba Ponte Knits
 
Bargain Attic 50% OFF Lowest marked price
 
ALL PATTERNS  20% OFF EVERY DAY
 
Register for drawing for a Ladies & Men Watch Set plus 28 other gifts, such as thread, marking pens, fashion rulers, bra kits, seam rippers, Easy Check tape measures and more…...
 


No comments: