Monday, April 16, 2012

KIDS KAMPS FOR 2012

Kids Kamps are finally scheduled.

Kids Kamp I (This year a pre-requisite for Kamps II and III)
     Boys Kamp  June 11-15    
     $125  includes all fabrics and notions
           Seth

     Girls Kamp  July 9-13     
     $125  includes all fabrics and notions
          Sabrina    
          Justice
          Tabitha

Kids Kamp II  I Sew for My 18" Doll
     July16-20     $125  includes all fabrics and notions
          Elizabeth
          Rebekah
          Elise


Kids Kamp III  I Sew for Myself
     July 23-27     $100 plus fabrics and notions
          Annie
          Ginna          THIS KAMP IS FULL
          Mia
          Elizabeth


The kids, their Moms, Anne and I are all excited about the upcoming Kamps.
All Kamps are limited to 4 Kampers.
Kamp times are 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Please bring your lunch.
I will furnish beverages.

Janet

No comments: