Sunday, February 21, 2010

NEW CLASS SCHEDULE & MORE

Hi everyone: I have posted a new class schedule. If you have any questions, email ndlnookfab@aol.com or give me a call.

NEW FABRICS
I have ordered some more new Spring fabrics. They will be arriving in the store on Tuesday. As you may or may not know, once they are in the store even if they are not in the racks, they are available via the "back room".

Janet and I are heading to LA ASG and Fresno ASG for Bra Workshops, but the most exciting part of the trip will be a side trip to Las Vegas for the International Textile Show. I was extremely excited that the timing has worked out for us to attend. I am hopeful of finding new sources for fabrics and findings. Let me know if you are looking for a particular type of stretch fabric.

No comments: